We are looking to bring on new talent to be a part of our success story! If you are looking to progress your career in the Recruitment industry, we want to hear from you!
Datasource is a leader in IT and Technical recruitment. We specialise in supplying some of the most prestigious and respected Defence, Government and Technical companies. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge then this could be the role for you!
Our Values: Accountability | Quality | Positivity | Teamwork | Honesty
Who we’re looking for:
- Hard working, loyal, enthusiastic professionals
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Driven to do a great job
- Be passionate and always strive to be the best at what you do
Sound like you? Read on to find out more!
- Liaising with clients; establish requirements and maintain good working relationships
- Searching and networking with good candidates to place in roles
- High volumes of inbound and outbound calls
- Liaise with both candidates and clients to organise and arrange candidate interviews
- Writing tender documents (training will be provided)
- Facilitate the communication regarding rate negotiations and contract extensions
- Facilitate offers for candidates: negotiating start dates, salary, packages and benefits
- New client negotiations
- Attend exhibitions
- Managing client expectations
- Business development
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum + Commission. We aim for our staff to strive to become Gold Recruiters and earn OTE of £50,000+ per annum!
- 23 days annual holiday plus 8 standard UK Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great training programmes with extensive internal training and external training courses provided
- Opportunity to be a fire marshal and/or first aider
- Company shut down over Christmas!
- Fruitful office initiative includes fruit provided in the office to encourage a healthy ethos
- Other team incentives including Recruitment Bingo cards – win prizes for completing specific tasks!
- Team Building Days which include events such as Locked in a Room, Bowling, Racing, Corporate Events (Ice Bar London and Cheltenham Cricket Festival)
Please email your CV and a covering letter to 'support (at) datasourcerecruitment.co.uk' with 'Account Manager' in the subject field.
The closing date for applications is the 10 September 2018.
Back to vacancies