Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking to bring on new talent to be a part of our success story! If you are looking to progress your career in the Recruitment industry, we want to hear from you!
Datasource is a leader in IT and Technical recruitment. We specialise in supplying some of the most prestigious and respected Defence, Government and Technical companies. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge then this could be the role for you!
Our Values: Accountability | Quality | Positivity | Teamwork | Honesty
Who we’re looking for:
- A great communicator
- Team worker
- Career driven
- Accurate admin skills
- Organisational skills
- Great time keeping skills.
Sound like you? Read on to find out more!
- Willing, able and excited to make hundreds of phone calls to clients and candidates
- Searching on job boards
- Qualifying candidates
- Arranging interviews and offers for candidates
- Identify, approach and represent candidates for niche technical roles
- Manage our internal database
- Attend exhibitions as a Datasource Representative
Salary: £16,000 – £17,000 + 6 monthly performance bonuses
- 23 days annual holiday plus 8 standard UK Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great training programmes with extensive internal training and external training courses provided
- Opportunity to be a fire marshal and/or first aider
- Company shut down over Christmas!
- Fruitful office initiative includes fruit provided in the office to encourage a healthy ethos
- Other team incentives including Recruitment Bingo cards – win prizes for completing specific tasks!
- Team Building Days which include events such as Locked in a Room, Bowling, Racing, Corporate Events (Ice Bar London and Cheltenham Cricket Festival)
Please email your CV and a covering letter to 'support (at) datasourcerecruitment.co.uk' with 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant' in the subject field.
The closing date for applications is the 10 September 2018.
Back to vacancies